Saturday, January 05, 2013

KAL number 354, but I promise that I'll finish this time

I've joined up in a KAL.
Not sure why.
Quite frankly, I'm not sure how I even ended up joining this Facebook group, but there I was with an invite to a KAL, and how could I resist?
The voting is over, and the scarves have been chosen for three different skill levels - Expert, Intermediate, and Beginner.
I decided to go with beginner, mostly because I have a lot going on, and I don't want to get started on something that I don't finish. This would be typical for me, too, as I join tons of KALs and barely finish.
Resolution number one for 2013 - finish what I start.
The beginner KAL is for the Infinitude Scarf by Jeni Chase (this is the ravelry link).
It is actually quite pretty, and I like a scarf that is wide enough to put on top of your head too.
Want to join? Knitting should start on 10 Jan.

No comments: